defeating baddies since 1996 yup.


profile


updates *roughly* every monday and thursday

haitharr, i'm dayna. i'm in high school, but i'm not telling you my age. i live somewhere in canada, and i am a super duper hero. a supergirl, if you will.

feed me cheezburgerz, and i might won't bite you. i might glomp you, though, so watch out!~

misc
twitter
fanfiction
ask me anything
soshified account


friends
links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: orangelusik y_n_k Ayako@Disco katshakespeare/starlit graphics
reference: x / x

past
January 2010
February 2010
July 2010
title: WHERE'S MY SPANDEX SUIT!?
date: Thursday, January 21, 2010
time:9:11 PM
lalalala, today was a very horrible day. not only are exams next week, but my mom, godmother, and teachers are making my eye twitch. gahhhh.

so, this morning i woke up at my usual late time, but that time it was different. my mom and i usually got to school by five minutes before the bell, but today i needed to go to the craft store and pick up a bunch of crap for first period. needless to say, i was extremely late for my first period, and was properly humiliated by my strict-as-a-ruler English teacher. don't ask why i needed arts and crafts stuff for English.

just don't.

so, anyway, after the disaster that was first period, i continued on my way to French. i love this language, it's so beautiful, i'm telling you! i like to think i'm great at it, since my grades are high and all, but i'm definitely not the best. i mean, have you ever loved something so much, you didn't give a crap about whether you were good at it or not? *purrs* that's how i feel about French.

omigod, i'm having romantic and dirty thoughts about a course. great.

anyway. at lunch it was alright. i kinda fell asleep, though. hmm. my other classes were okay. except for one class, that is, at the end of the day. hooray?

before i move on, i'd like it to be known that i am a big cry baby. i'm not even joking, my internet buddiez, i am a softy and i cry - no, i bawl. >___<

so, right, in my last class my teacher took me out in the hall to shout at me because she doesn't like me. i felt like crying. she was so rude. okay, so i agree that talking while she is talking is just inappropriate, but c'mon? shouting at me like a kindergartener? that wasn't a pleasant feeling. it's probably my recent headaches messing with my emotions, but lately i've been such a downer, haven't i? my last post was depressing, and today was sad as hell.

speaking of which, my ear infection is improving, in my opinion. it's not back to normal, yet, though.

after school a senior girl (a friend of my godbrother) gave me the nastiest taffy in the universe. no joke. i think it was carrot flavoured. yeah. thanks for the taffy.

i really want to be a super hero. i just wanna fly off into the sky and stop baddies from their evil schemes. of course, some of the most recent superhero movies have kinda put a realistic twist on those stereotypical "hero" dreams, don't ya think?

don't get me wrong, they're all amazing movies, but i still like that old, cheesy, cliche superhero. anyway.

goodbye, until next monday!


comment? / top