defeating baddies since 1996 yup.


profile


updates *roughly* every monday and thursday

haitharr, i'm dayna. i'm in high school, but i'm not telling you my age. i live somewhere in canada, and i am a super duper hero. a supergirl, if you will.

feed me cheezburgerz, and i might won't bite you. i might glomp you, though, so watch out!~

misc
twitter
fanfiction
ask me anything
soshified account


friends
links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: orangelusik y_n_k Ayako@Disco katshakespeare/starlit graphics
reference: x / x

past
January 2010
February 2010
July 2010
title: STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL!
date: Monday, January 18, 2010
time:7:04 PM
I have an ear infection.

Uhuh.

Just about the weirdest thing I have ever experienced. The doctor said it was minor, but nothing creeps a human girl out more than liquid dripping out of her ear.

An. Ear. Infection.

It's in the middle of exam time, actually, and I have a written exam on both Thursday and Friday, and if my ear hasn't stopped freaking me out by then...

Obviously I have done something totally evil in a past life.

It started last Friday, so maybe I'm just exaggerating. No sleep does that to a person, ya'know? Anyway, I'm pretty bored sitting here doing nothing with an EAR INFECTION THAT FREAKING HURTS and a bunch of friends not caring about my ear and instead gossiping about who the hell cares.

I think I'm going crazy. Really, I am. Yesterday I named the tissue roll I carry around the house with me, Steve, and enjoyed taking my medicine. Um, gross?


comment? / top